So how do you make a good first impression that will connect with attendees and get them to spend the time to stop at your stand and talk to you?
Here are 4 Simple Steps to follow.
The 6 seconds that will form the attendees’ first impression start from the moment they see your stand.
1) Create a Visual Representation
Visuals are always noticed first, so you will need to find a strong visual representation of your business and the benefits you offer your customers.
Make sure it is big, bright & bold.
• Picture of someone using your product.
• A life-size image of a “typical” customer.
• A graphic representation of your service.
2) Choosing a Strong, Concise Message
Before you choose a message try to think about your product or service from your customer’s point of view.
• What problem do you solve for people?
• How do you solve it?
• Why is it important that they get that problem solved?
Now condense this information down into a simple message, try to keep to just one key message so that you don’t confuse attendees.
• What one question could you ask that would identify someone as a prospect?
• Is there a simple statement that people could identify with to figure out if they could use you?
• Perhaps it’s a statistic that would intrigue people enough to want them to ask more.